x0x Survey

  • trknws@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      x0x Survey

      Dear TurkC-L subscriber:

      We are conducting a survey to find out in broad terms who our readers are.

      Would you please take a few minutes and answer the following questions.
      (We will post a summary of the results but not share your answers with
      others.):

      PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSES TO trknws@... ...

      Where do you live (city and country):

      If you are subscribed as an individual
      Profession:
      Age:
      Ethnicity:

      If you are subscribed as an institution
      Primary function of the institution:

      Which one of the following do you read (Place an "X" after the ones you
      read.)

      - Transcript of our weekend news:
      - Cultural articles:
      - "Announcements/Duyurular":