2062re: Problem with Yahoo groups distribution

  • TRH
    Oct 2, 2013
      Hello all,

      A few weeks ago Yahoo made significant changes to the groups, especially
      to their web interface.

      It seems like these changes are affecting the distribution of our news.
      The news is an HTML (web page) document that is send as an attachment to
      the email. Yahoo has started stripping this attachment.

      Until the problem is resolved, we may have to send our news to you as
      text, and have a link to the HTML web page.

      We are sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

      TurkC-L