I hate to hear people think this group is dead. Silent is not dead. And please quit spreading bad data. I've been running Mach and Turbocnc on laptops forsirensdesires
it might be orphanware now, but i have a stash of 486DX PenPCs and a couple of laptops, so i expect TurboCNC will keep me going till i'm the one who'sjuangelt
TCNC Group is finished yet the Mach3 Group is still very much active, even though the software requires a computer with a parallel port just like TCNC and itscrapperchap
- Specific Programs
- Jan 9, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.