Pamux ac28 port configuration on turbocnc?

  • ibewgypsie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 5:29 AM
      Howdy..

      I am modifying my bridgeport milling machine again. I am running
      a copy of turbocnc.

      Wanting to install a Opto-22 pamux ac28 parallel address card. It
      has a configurable address at 100h 140h 180h or 280h.... It has 16
      bits with the second 8 bit word offset by address, usually at the next
      8 bit level. You can address 512 points like this. I have a 16 bit
      card for limit I/O and motor control.
      Looking at the code, I think changing the parallel port address
      would almost work. Using the assembly tranfer to the port will work
      fine, but also changing the pins to accept input/output on all points too.
      I hate to reinvent the wheel, has anyone else made this conversion
      on the code?

      David Cofer
      Po Box 837
      Tunnel Hill, Ga 30755