Re: Laser video

  • juangelt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
      that was fun!
      if i may ask, though - why sacrifice the z for laser control?
      i'd still use the z for moving the tool out of the way.
      turbo has 4 axis control on the one port - why not use the A axis?

      --- In turbocnc@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <cad2gcode@...> wrote:

      > Hi to all.
      > I'm in the process of finishing the CAD2Laser program. I have 2 video's at:
      > http://youtu.be/LWA-d_kK0WM
      > Please take a look.
      > cheers
      > Bob
      > http://www.cad2gcode.com/cncprojects

    • Dave K
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2013
        Test post from the group owner, this is only a test... Do not panic...

        -Dave Kowalczyk
        Author, TurboCNC
        http://www.dakeng.com
      • toolznglue
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2013
          Hi, Dave:

          Glad to see that you're alive!

          Jerry Jankura
          So many toys…. So little time ….

          On Aug 31, 2013, at 6:12 AM, Dave K <dkowalcz@...> wrote:

          > Test post from the group owner, this is only a test... Do not panic...
          >
          > -Dave Kowalczyk
        • sirensdesires
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2013
            Hi Dave, First time I've been back to the homepage since the style change. Not sure I like it yet. The old layout seemed more accessible. I'll have to play a bit more in the new layout to figure out where things are now. Brad --- In turbocnc@yahoogroups.com, <dkowalcz@...> wrote: Test post from the group owner, this is only a test... Do not panic...

            -Dave Kowalczyk
            Author, TurboCNC
            http://www.dakeng.com