Re: 3d printing with turbocnc

  • jeremy youngs
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 4, 2013
      must home built cnc mills lack the necessary speed to efficiently produce
      3d parts, realisticly i think you would be far better served just going
      with a rep rap or maker bot

      --
      We conclude that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep
      and bear arms. That right existed prior to the formation of the new

      jeremy youngs

    • juangelt
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 5, 2014

        I'm following with interest, also.