Re: [turbocnc] TurboCNC won't start

  • Art Eckstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Paul,
      If you do a "dir" command, you should see all the files you copied to
      the flash. Amongst them should be "turbocnc.exe". If that is the
      case, then you can type in "turbocnc" (without the quotes) and it
      should come up. If you want to have it come up automatically, then
      yes setup an autoexec.bat file with the command turbocnc in it. DO
      NOT put in any himem or other such things as this will mess up turbocnc.

      Art
      Country Bubba