TurboCNC won't start

  • paul_stenlund
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      I create a dos boot flash drive with the format with system option. Copied the Turbo files to it. When I try to run it I get a flashing cursor and that's all. I need to make a autoexec.bat or change system parameters HELP

      Thanks
      Paul
    • Art Eckstein
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
        Paul,
        If you do a "dir" command, you should see all the files you copied to
        the flash. Amongst them should be "turbocnc.exe". If that is the
        case, then you can type in "turbocnc" (without the quotes) and it
        should come up. If you want to have it come up automatically, then
        yes setup an autoexec.bat file with the command turbocnc in it. DO
        NOT put in any himem or other such things as this will mess up turbocnc.

        Art
        Country Bubba

        At 11:00 PM 2/13/2013, you wrote:
        >I create a dos boot flash drive with the format with system option.
        >Copied the Turbo files to it. When I try to run it I get a flashing
        >cursor and that's all. I need to make a autoexec.bat or change
        >system parameters HELP
        >
        >Thanks
        >Paul

      • Art Eckstein