Re: [turbocnc] Re: new setup troubleshooting question

  • Jeff Demand
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2011
      Art,

      I had thought that I sent something like this but can find no record.

      I lived for 5 years in a place the X called thunder ridge. Shop was 100'
      feet from the house, thin ethernet and phone ran through black poly water
      pipe buried 6" down. Dispite the rules I grounded both ends of everything I
      could. Every year a couple of trees were ready for fire wood but the wires
      survivied.

      The electrical crap either works or it dosen't. Ya follow your best plan
      and pray to the thunder gods.

      jefD

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 1, 2011
        Art,