Trying to jog 2 motors and both want to jog at same time.

  • cncnoob2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      I am very new with cnc and stepper motors and have read and read on the internet.
      I have googled so much that when i go to sleep at night i see Google on the inside of my eyelids.
      I bought three stepper motors on Ebay and i tried every software program i could find and the only one that worked was Turbocnc running in real Dos mode.
      I have it setup with "Phase definitions" and is the only way they will work.
      But both motors run at the same times when i hit any arrow key.
      The motors are Vexta 2-phase with the drivers built onto the motors.
      I bought them because i thought they would be easier to get going.
      Here is a link to the motors that i bought.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330444169298&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

      I could not get the software working that came with it probably because i don't know what im doing with it.
      Any help in pointing me in the right direction to get these things going or even to tell me what else i should buy that is better i would be most thankful.
      Thanks Bill
    • albertn3
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
        go here: