inconsistency

  • R B
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
      When I use turbocnc , I travel about 1.5 times more when travelling on the + and on the reverse. I know it isn't the hardware since it is accurate when running mach 3. Any Ideas?
    • Slavko Kocjancic
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
        R B pravi:
        > When I use turbocnc , I travel about 1.5 times more when travelling on the + and on the reverse. I know it isn't the hardware since it is accurate when running mach 3. Any Ideas?

        Probably stepper's lost steep. If work with other software then just
        triple check timings. Steplen and acceleration is the most obvious one
        (assume that you have max frequency set same on both)
      • rlwoodjr11
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2010
          In the general config menu there is a "Reverse Axis Delay." Try changing it to zero and see if the problem goes away.