Drive disable?

  • krnldmp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      I just upgraded to 4.1 and I notice that in the Setup screen the
      cursor blows right by the drive enable and drive disable options so
      that I can not select them. There must be something simple going on
      but I can't figure it out. There are no hot keys indicated either.
      The manual basically restates the function rather than indicating the
      magic incantation or whatever. Anyone got a tip? It would be handy to
      use this so I can give the drives and motors a break without exiting
      the program.