Trouble with output from Pin 2 of LPT

  • mdx20user
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      I am not getting any output from Pin 2 in TurboCNC 4.X . When F2
      pressed, pin 2 shows up dark (I am using a B&W monitor). But when I do
      a LED test using the Keybit port testing program, I can get pin 2 lit.

      Is pin 2 reserved by TCNC for a special purpose?

      In my X-axis setup, I set Pin 2 as the step signal for X. All the rest
      of the outputs light the LEDS normally. Set up for all of them is
      active LOW.

      Thanks for the help.