83oz-in CNC Package from Hobby CNC

  • darigotti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 12:35 AM
      Hobby CNC is pleased to announce our October Special on our 83oz-in
      CNC packages. Order this package WITH an assembled driver board and
      we will include our CNC Hobby Router planset FREE! Order MUST be
      received before the end of this October to receive the free planset.
      Just mention this special with your order.
      Visit our website for complete details!

      www.hobbycnc.com

      Thank You
      Dave Rigotti