Win Apple iPods, Sony Vaio Notebooks,Video Cameras, Hard Cash and many more………….

  • nag_promantra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hey I visited WWW.Myidahorocks.com. It is a platform to entertain and
      uplift music lovers, game lovers, and passionate readers; welcome
      ideas from innovative thinkers, share views of like-minded people.

      And coming to the most exciting part of myidahorocks.com is the weekly
      contests section. You can participate in any one / all of these
      categories: Stories & Quotes, Music, Animation, Videos & Photographs,
      and Ideas. The prizes will keep varying and will include iPods,
      Laptops, Video Cameras and even plain cash. So please visit the site
      and you may be the winner.