21528Re: [turbocnc] Looking for some ideas from the group - Kinda OT

  • David Romanoski
    Mar 27, 2014
      I've written some Pascal code long ago that uses the printer interrupt #7 to stop motion.  This works great for limit switches, touch off pads, and emergency stop switches.  The interrupt code will stop motion, capture positions and allow the user to fix the problem or make adjustments and continue without resetting the machine.  The problem I have is that my house burned to the ground in 2007. The code I've written is lost.

      Not using Turbocnc lately(lost router table in fire too), I would like to see this in the code.  I can offer some advice on using interrupts and the code needed have this.  I am currently building a new table and looking to start routing again as I near retirement.

      On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:34 PM, "robert_shell@..." <robert_shell@...> wrote:

      You can also subscribe to Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) (emc-users@...)
      There are tons of subscribers in that group..

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic