21523Re: [turbocnc] Looking for some ideas from the group - Kinda OT

  • Nigel Apsey
    Mar 26, 2014
      Here is a South African group that is heavy into Linux CNC - they have some members who have mastered the right type of kit to use etc.

      It works well if you can get it to talk to your drivers. I am lost when it comes to lifting the bonnet on the system as my Chinese driver won't budge.

      On 26 March 2014 11:45, Mckee, Don - Contractor {QUAKER} <donmckee@...> wrote:

      That’s good because I followed the EMC forum for a couple of years way back when EMC was starting, it seemed like 90% of the issues on the forum were how do I get Linux to load on my machine.

      Right now I’ve got an old laptop that’s been brain-wiped, I may download the CD and give it a try.

      Thanks,

      Don