21513Re: [turbocnc] Looking for some ideas from the group

  • Art Eckstein
    Mar 26, 2014
      Jerry,
      I think you hit the obvious for me! I have
      several "vintage" computers in my stock pile that
      I got back when the office was "upgrading" and
      the boss said he wanted all the old ones out of
      there. Being the pack rat that I am, I have
      several win98 machines so just need to break one out and use it!

      Sometimes, I just can't see the simple way to do things!

      Art
      Country bubba

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic