21451RE: [turbocnc] coordinates drift - microstepping

  • Art Eckstein
    Nov 27, 2013
      Don,
      I am not sure, but that is what I have read on such sites as gecko
      etc. I believe it is in one or more of the white papers on that site
      and I have seen it posted as gospel in some of the forums that I
      visit. I am not that well versed in steppers so have to take it for
      what I read.

      Art
      Country bubba

      At 09:18 AM 11/27/2013, you wrote:

      >Art:
      >
      >This may be a silly question, but how will microstepping help the
      >resonance problem? Won't that just change the frequency where the
      >problem occurs?
      >
      >Don

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic