21446Re: [turbocnc] coordinates drift !

  • ct1dmk
    Nov 26, 2013
      David, Many Thanks about the arc issue.
      I just read a the thread in diagonal and it pretty much
      addresses what I was willing to know.

      I must read it later with some brain factor grater than 5%
      since now 94% of my brain is focused on the darn hiccups
      that I now know are only happening at certain low speeds
      whatever motion type.

      The speed at wich the arc was happening only revealed the problem...
      and made me blame the arcs ;-)

      Luis Cupido.

      p.s. the missing 1% is what my brain is dedicating to wonder
      why several other things decided to fail also in the same week !!! ;-)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic