21441Re: [turbocnc] coordinates drift !

  • toolznglue
    Nov 26, 2013
      If you’re considering programs other than TurboCNC, you might also want to take a look at EMC - Enhanced Machine Controller - at linuxcnc.org. The price - free - is right and it works quite well. There is also a yahoo group that offers a lot of help for it - CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO - although you’d never suspect it from the group’s name.

      I moved from TurboCNC to EMC a few years ago and am quite happy with it.

      Jerry Jankura
      So many toys…. So little time ….

      On Nov 25, 2013, at 2:18 PM, frxdy@... wrote:

      I guess I want to ask why not try Mach3?  I used TurboCNC for a while when I first got into CNC but after changing to Mach3 all my naggy little problems disappeared.

        Or...to verify it, maybe you could email the G code to someone with Mach 3, explain the issue  & see if the problem persists?  I dunno.... just brainstorming.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic