21436Re: [turbocnc] coordinates drift !

  • frxdy33
    Nov 25, 2013
      I guess I want to ask why not try Mach3?  I used TurboCNC for a while when I first got into CNC but after changing to Mach3 all my naggy little problems disappeared.

        Or...to verify it, maybe you could email the G code to someone with Mach 3, explain the issue  & see if the problem persists?  I dunno.... just brainstorming.

      In a message dated 11/25/2013 11:34:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, ct1dmk@... writes:

      Hello

      I'm using 4.02b (but tried 4.01 and is the same)
      funny is that I tried the old 3.0 and drift is smaller !!! but still exist.

      Any ideas ?

      .

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic