21435RE: coordinates drift !

  • dalynch40
    Nov 25, 2013

      There is a known bug in Turbocnc 4 that causes a loss of accuracy over many repetitive cycles.   The bug has been acknowledged by Dave K. in a previous thread (which I do not have at my fingertips) and the exact line of code was identified, however, it has never been fixed in an official release to the best of my knowledge.

      It's also possible that you could indeed be loosing steps due to any number of hardware issues.  Sometimes it helps to tweak the exis configuration settings or to try a different PC.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic