The Piagui scales, mathematically derived

  • Mario Pizarro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
    My friends,

    Since I cannot send attachments to the tuning list, I send you the compared information related to the Piagui scales and three well known intonations. The Piagui guitar showed that only about 4 cents of tone frequency discrepances regarding 12 tet was enough to listen better chords and melodies.

    The attached table explains clear differences when comparing the three Piagui scales with Ellis and two meantone intonations.

    Regards

    Mario
    November 8

    __________ InformaciĆ³n de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versiĆ³n de la base de firmas de virus 5604 (20101109) __________

    ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

    http://www.eset.com