Antares Auto tune

  • Drew Skyfyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      John, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Interestingly it's
      something that's been on my mind these days as I've been working on a demo
      of my pop-rock songs & have been having mucho trouble getting the vocalist
      to sing the pitches precisely. I knew about TC Electronic's Intonator, but
      this is even better, available in numerous versions for both Windows &
      Macintosh, including a stand-alone version for Macs ($289.00 ! at
      http://www.zzounds.com). Also a rack mount version for $700.

      http://www.tcelectronic.com/Intonator/intonator.htm

      http://www.antares-systems.com

      http://www.antares-systems.com/files/products.html