DIASKHISMA

  • Eduardo Sabat-Garibaldi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2000
      Re: onelist 303-8
      |"muenda qwa sahure" <muenda@...>

      Pith. comma is one skhisma higher than Didymus comma (81/80), and
      Didymus comma
      is one Skhisma higher than the Diaskhisma (2048/2025).
      This is related with the intervals between de "5" mayor ratios and the
      "5" minor ratios.
      In this case it's a pithagorean interval plus a Diaskhisma.
      The deep reason of this may be discussed in a model I coined.
      I call this model "The Pithagoric spider web and the Ptolemaic spider".

      Eduardo