Re: unsubscribing

  • David C Keenan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 1999
      Just letting y'all know I am unsubscribing for an indefinite time. I've had
      a wonderful time and learned so much in this "learning exchange", but it
      has become, for me, an addiction. Which means that I'm not getting other
      things done that I want to get done.

      Best Regards,

      -- Dave Keenan
      http://uq.net.au/~zzdkeena
    • D.Stearns
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 1999
        [David C Keenan:]
        > Just letting y'all know I am unsubscribing for an indefinite time. I've
        had a wonderful time and learned so much in this "learning exchange", but it
        has become, for me, an addiction. Which means that I'm not getting other
        things done that I want to get done.

        I (for one) am really sorry to hear this... Hopefully the TD will become a
        manageable addiction, and you'll soon be back... I have personally come to
        regard the TD as a pretty singular and dynamic source of theoretical (or
        technical) information exchange that I can't quite imagine finding anywhere
        else... and as far as I'm concerned, your contribution (to it) will be
        sorely missed.

        Best of luck with your endeavors,
        Dan