Greetings from Minnesota

  • jpehrson2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      At the risk of shamelessly using the list as a Summer travelogue, I
      would like to extend greetings to all my tuning friends from the
      Alexandria, Minnesota public library. I would say I will "catch up"
      when I get back to New York, but since not much is happening on the
      list right now, that's not going to be so necessary.

      I must say, though, that I am one of the *few* (admittedly)
      enthusiastic supporters of Yahoo. I like the Web access, which makes
      it possible to post from *anyplace* as I am doing now, and I like the
      way the interface works with *all* the Internet Tuning Groups.

      I think it is the best list format I have seen so far.
      (Sorry "dissers" but I do get a vote, too, yes??)

      best,

      Joseph Pehrson