Re: [tuning] THIS IS AMAZING! [Blackjack}

  • monz
    Message 1 of 539 , Feb 1, 2002

      Wow, that's an awfully late "evening", isn't it, Joe? ;-)

      And I agree with you -- Paul's new Blackjack interval matrix
      chart is DA BOMB!

      -monz

      Message 539 of 539 , Jan 1, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tuning
        group.

        File : /Andrew Meronek/Ratio To MIDI Pitch Bend Calculator.ods
        Uploaded by : bigAndrewM <bigandrewm@...>
        Description : JI Ratio to MIDI Pitch Bend Calculator

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        bigAndrewM <bigandrewm@...>