Very large files being moved to the Attachments section - Carl Lumma Music Theory PDFs

  • Mike Battaglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
    These are three very large files which I've taken out of the Files
    section and moved to the Attachments section, since the Files section
    is running out of storage space. Their original location is
    http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/tuning/files/CarlLumma/.

    I'm removing these files from their Files section, so all previous
    links to them will break (unfortunately). However, they can still
    easily be accessed by clicking on the "Attachments" link on the
    lefthand side of the Yahoo! Groups interface.

    Thanks,
    Mike
  • Carl Lumma
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
      --- In tuning@yahoogroups.com, Mike Battaglia wrote:

      > I'm removing these files from their Files section, so all previous
      > links to them will break (unfortunately).

      If it's going to break links, why do this instead of just using
      Attachments in the future? -Carl