Re: My new barbershop arrangement (with just intonation)

  • AWolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2012
      I ought to have left the vibrato a little wider. It was a quick recording relatively speaking. The mechanical type sound is certainly more due to the artifacts of the tuning adjustment than only to the tuning itself.

      In case you missed it, I posted a link a long while back of my whole treatise on barbershop tuning with other audio recordings. And I've done a handful of these recordings over the years, just mostly with preexisting arrangements.