Temperament names and classification, some corrections to message #101780

  • Petr Pařízek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hi again.

      After some discussion about my list of new temperaments, I've realized I
      should correct some data. So I'm going to give the corrections in the order
      in which the names appear in message #101780; and also without the ET pairs
      as those can be found in that message. The limits don't actually represent
      the only favored combination but rather the highest one -- i.e.
      "2.3.5.11.13" means that the temperament can be used either in the 5-limit,
      or with an additional 11/1, or with both 11/1 and 13/1 added.

      Probably I have left a few out but I'll fix that in the future, if so.

      ----------

      2.3.5.7.13-limit: Lagaca

      11-limit: Kastro

      2.3.5.11-limit: Whoops

      2.3.5.11-limit: Sesesix

      5-limit: Undim

      2.3.5.11-limit: changing Trisedoge to Countdown (the generator mapping goes
      3, 2, 1)

      11-limit: Zarvo

      2.3.5.11-limit: changing Tertiomar to takaca (20 generators equated with
      11/3)

      2.3.5.13-limit: Misneb

      2.3.5.11-limit: Maquila

      2.3.5.13-limit: Discot

      2.3.5.13-limit: Trimot

      2.3.5.13-limit: Semaja

      2.3.5.11.13-limit: Emka

      2.3.5.11-limit: Lafa = the middle entry in the list of 3 temperaments for
      65,51

      13-limit: Sfourth = the 6th entry in the list of 18 temperaments for 45,46

      2.3.5.13-limit: Amavil

      2.3.5.11.13-limit: Tremka

      2.3.5.13-limit: Vishnean

      2.3.5.7.13-limit: Fifives