Re: [tugsandtows] Re: Off Towboat Topic - BUT!

  • Lance Romance
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 20, 2007
      Sounds like its tough all over eh Grady?

      On Dec 20, 2007 11:54 AM, grumpy grady <grumpygrady@...> wrote:
      by the way
      can't even feel bad for you about the weather as we are having such horrid weather ourselves

      i had to come in and put on long sleeve shirt as the weather dropped to 72 and a touch of breeze came up
      i guess i will have to cover the tomatoes to night as it may get down in the 60's
      i sure hate winter    brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
      as soon as the weather warms up i will feel better and then i may start feeling sorry for you

      love
      grumpygrady

      grumpy grady <grumpygrady@...> wrote:
      see ol bill        now you are even deeper     roflmfao

      Lee Anne Ward <leeanne@...> wrote:
      --- In tugsandtows@yahoogroups.com, "Wm. Zumwalt" <wzumwalt@...> wrote:

      > I've been up to my = Neck in Shit!......

      Please be careful with the language. There's at least one lady
      present. Maybe even kids. 'Never can tell.

      Thanks.

      Lee Anne

      let the lights burn bright and
      keep your life in sight!
      http://www.crystalizedimages.com
    • Wm. Zumwalt
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 21, 2007
        Me Too - Grump!!!! ..... I'm ROFLMAO too .... (;-))

        For those of you that don't get the point, just go to = http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/shit.asp
        and read documented proof on the term = S - - T! ... sO YA GET THE wHOLE pOOP ..... AND nUTHUN bUT THE poop!

        The funny part to all this, is most women don't even realize its use - also provides them with many cosmetic's & Lipsticks...... All Made from Special Brands of Poop, or minerals processed - From It!

        So Keep yer Lines - Tight! .... And yer Poop = Stored High In Transit ..... (;-))
        Nuff Said - Ole River Bull---T! .... (;-))

      • Lee Anne Ward
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 22, 2007
          --- In tugsandtows@yahoogroups.com, "Wm. Zumwalt" <wzumwalt@...> wrote:

          > The funny part to all this, is most women don't even realize its use
          - also provides them with many cosmetic's & Lipsticks...... All Made
          from Special Brands of Poop, or minerals processed - From It!

          OK, Bill, so you like the sound of the word. That doesn't mean the
          rest of the world does.

          Lee Anne
        • Wm. Zumwalt
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 23, 2007
            Sorry Lee Ann ..... But you've completely missed the whole point!
            ...."So Just Forget The Whole Thing!" .... (;-((