Tucson Green Drinks, 5/30/2012, 6:00 pm

  • tucsongreendrinks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2012
      Reminder from: tucsongreendrinks Yahoo! Group

      Title: Tucson Green Drinks

      Date: Wednesday May 30, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: La Cocina (201 N. Court Avenue) - upper patio
      Notes: Announcements and introductions are at 7pm. Bring a friend!

    • tucsongreendrinks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2012

        Date: Wednesday May 30, 2012
        Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Location: Arizona Earthship - special location please RSVP
        Notes: We will be meeting at a special location this month please RSVP, so we can coordinate carpooling together.