Tucson Green Drinks - Hotel Congress, 10/28/2009, 6:00 pm

  • tucsongreendrinks@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2009
      Reminder from: tucsongreendrinks Yahoo! Group

      Title: Tucson Green Drinks - Hotel Congress

      Date: Wednesday October 28, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.
      Location: Hotel Congress in the Lobby
      Notes: Green Drinks will meet at a new location starting on September 30th. We will meet at Hotel Congress in the Lobby. Same time, new place. Bring a friend!

    • tucsongreendrinks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2009

        Date: Wednesday October 28, 2009
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm