Carey at Petsmart

  • jazmine85745
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
      Carey developed a nutritious dog food, initially for Wiley, who was
      ailing at the time. Anyone interested in Wiley's story or Carey's dog
      food can contact me off-list, and I can send them a PDF of her
      brochure.

      Cheryl

      --- In tucson-dogs@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Smith" <ksquilts@m...>
      wrote:
      > For those that might not know, Carrie used to be at the PetSmart at
      Grant/Swan. The Oro Valley store really needed a trainer so she
      transferred there.

      > She's worth a talk to about training the deaf dog...since Whisper
      is VERY well trained and is deaf. And, Sheriff Wylie is a hoot!

      > Kathy Smith Harris
      > ksquilts@m...<mailto:ksquilts@m...>
      >
      > Quilting: It's not immoral, illegal or fattening.

    • Kathy Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
        Cheryl,
        I'd love to have you send me the brochure.
        Thanks!

        Kathy Smith Harris
        ksquilts@...<mailto:ksquilts@...>

        Quilting: It's not immoral, illegal or fattening.
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
          Hi Kathy,

          Ummm, I hate to admit this, but I don't know how. If I reply to this
          message, it will go to the list and drop my attachment. I tried to
          get your email addy from the Members section but it's truncated. In
          fact, everyone's email address seems to be truncated, except mine! I
          have no idea why that is.

          If you write to me at cryan930@..., then I can just return
          your email with the PDF attached. That much I do know how to do!

          Thanks,

          dogs@yahoogroups.com>
          > Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 9:17 AM
          > Subject: [tucson-dogs] Carey at Petsmart
          >

          > Carey developed a nutritious dog food, initially for Wiley, who
          was
          > ailing at the time. Anyone interested in Wiley's story or Carey's
          dog
          > food can contact me off-list, and I can send them a PDF of her
          > brochure.
          >
          > Cheryl

        • chcoa
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2004
            Amanda,

            I have worked with several Deaf dogs in the past but I do not offer
            training in Tucson, sorry. If you Google Deaf Dog Training you will
            find several good sites and books.

            Good luck
            Jamie D.
            "My Dog Ate It" Dog and Owner Training