I took the top off, fairly dirty in there, tubes light up, noticed if you turn volume or rf gain up "modulation lamp'' flickers, sounds like getting somewotringrd
Not sure if you have access to the Manual / Schematic http://www.oldtuberadio.com/robyn-t-123b/ http://www.oldtuberadio.com/robyn-t-123b/ Replacing Capacitorsherpsrwe
What, if anything, has been done to the Radio ??? It is Old enough to require a Total Restoration to be reliable... Replace all the Electrolytic Capacitors...herpsrwe
Off topic discussions may be removed as time permits. This is not a group to discuss linear amplifiers, CB 'shootout' contests, or the many merits of ham radio...thank you!
- Feb 14, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.