Re: [Tube Type CB Radio Collectors] Re: White Face Receive

  • larryscan
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2006
      Thanks I'll try to locate an old signal tracer. Larry
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi Larry, if you have a sig. Generator, inject the I.F. frequency (should be 455kHZ) into the antenna jack. If it goes through OK, then the problem is most likely in the Mixer/Oscillator circuit.

        Jay
      • larryscan
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2006
          Jay, I have an old generator that quit working a couple yrs ago. Guess I'll have to fix it first.
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
            Everyone,
            Over the last 4 days I have made some changes and updates to the site.

            Added a little over 50 Service / Owner's manuals (Vintage and Newer Brands).
            Had a friend to send in scans for many of the Browning Manuals I didn't have.
            I updated the Sonar section (I am still looking for the Owner's Manual
            schematic for the Model G)
            Updated the Amplifier Section.
            Still needing pictures of vintage models.

            Not sure how many Radio models are covered now, I don't have time to count
            them
            but it is growing every day.

            We have just passed 90 supporters and Thank you for your support.
            The site has a little on 6.2 gig of stuff on-line at this time.

            If you have any questions or have ideals to make the site better let me know.
            If you can help in research for the site let me know.

            Bennie
            http://www.cbtricks.com/