Re: [tt-forum] Inquiry on survival

  • Brian Gillbanks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi Francisco,

      I think the answer you're looking for is already inside. You say you don't believe in giving up so I think you really do see some point to continuing the struggle. Each of us, whether we know it or not, work towards that light at the end of the tunnel, but none of us knows for sure what that final outcome will be.

      If you're honest just ask yourself - what light is there at the end of our present existance? Pollution, overpopulation, animal extinction, war, famine, the list is endless. We all die that's inevitable - whether in ten years or 2003, in our beds or under a bus it dosen't really matter the outcome is the same. (At least we get to go home.)

      So, if nothing else the future holds the promise of a wonderous adventure and an ultimate challenge for all who manage to survive. Surely that in itself is something to antisipate.

      Those that can see nothing for the future but darkness instead of light must prepare themselves for the doom and gloom they will receive. For that is all they will find in their own version of reality.  So remember, the "light" both now or at the end of any tunnel is as bright or as dull as any of us make it.

      I really hope it turns out to burn brightly for you.

      Brian (Angel Isle)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
        Thank you for your kind words, and I also hope the brightest of lights
        for you.

        Francisco

        --- In tt-welcome@egroups.com, "Brian Gillbanks"

      • CARLAJ101@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
          We all need to read or Re-read James Redfield's Celestine Prophesy to realize
          that there will be two types of people exsisting in the New Millennium...
          1. Those who see hope for the future (optimists)
          2. Those who do not( pessimists)

          Also, The Last Days and Times that are spoken of in The Bible refer to the
          "End of an Age" --- NOT "The End of Time or The End of the World." We must
          all prepare for the New Age that is come, whether it includes major disaster
          or ultimate ecstacy. It is up to you to choose.

          Sister Thamani Shakur