Brand New film on Science & Spirituality

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hi,
      I'm an independent documentary Film producer and have just released my
      third film, Beyond Reason, which is about science and spirituality, but
      in a way that's never really been done before. So far the response has
      been tremendous.
      You can see Beyond Reason, along with my first two films, at Beyond Me
      Films <http://www.beyondmefilm.com/> .
      I receive emails daily from around the world from people who are
      grateful for these life changing films so please feel free to forward
      these on to anyone you think will like them.
      Warmest Regards,
      Frank HuguenardExecutive Producerwww.beyondmefilm.com
      <http://www.beyondmefilm.com/>

    • C Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
        Thanks, Frank--- I very much appreciate you and your passion for enlightening people...... Colleen