Re: Safe survival places

  • vanessagraves
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 16, 2012
      --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, David Lopez <dlop822@...> wrote:

      > Can you contact me?
      >

      > ________________________________

      My husband and I live in Tempe,AZ three wks per month, and Atlanta, GA the other weeks. Do you know if the date 12-21-12 will be the date or will this happen at different times. Also, do you know if it is only the southern portion of Georgia as in the Cayce readings or will northern Georgia be affected as well. I have been told that Atlanta will not entirely go under water but there will be a low survival rate because of ash.
    • Pricopi Ovidiu
      Message 41 of 41 , Dec 22, 2012
        http://www.zetatalk.com/safe2011.pdf

        all saftey for north america read carefully...see where you are now...where you want to go and plan