Fw: Dr_Deagle_Guest_Says_Within_One_Week_Canary_Island_To_Blow!

  • tina delgreco
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
      Dear Folks,
      I'm sure you all are keeping tabs on the canary islands situation.

      Just spotted this report from an insider told to Dr. Bill Deagle, on an
      increased threat and the shadow govt taking more precautions with
      stockpiling.

      It sounds like the entire east coast and southern Florida are in danger of a possible tsunami in near future.
      Here's the link to that story:

      http://beforeitsnews.com/
      story/1204/713/Watch_Out_East_ Coasters_Dr_Deagle_Guest_Says_
      Within_One_Week_Canary_Island_ To_Blow.html

      Thank You!

      Take care

      Love & Light

      Tina

    • Alma Miranda
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
        Hi Tina
        I am as concerned as you since 2 of my daughters live in VA.

        But, here is another point of view:
        http://mundosinborregos.blogspot.com/2011/09/la-mentira-del-mega-tsunami-de-el.html

        You can translate with Google.

        Alma

      • brandtfamily@sprintmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
          The second man in the interview is John Moore his web site is the
          libertyman.com he has a radio show on Republic Broadcasting network M-
          F 7-9 AM CDT.
          Laurie