Re: Already here...looking for others

  • celticfun69
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 18 7:14 AM
      Hi there. I posted the Ozarks post. I am not opposed to New Mexico (originally from Oklahoma, lived all over in my younger years) although concerned at sustainability based on zeta talk. Certainly would like to talk further. I am going to your website after this post. Yours In Truth and Liberty!

    • LLee6@new.rr.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 23 4:34 PM
        Does your community have long term stock of food for years after the pole shift? or are you just living off the land and its animals that you hunt for food? according to the Zetas, New Mexico will not be good for farming due to the mass desert area and one has to assume that wildlife will quickly die off or be hunted down quickly leaving food sources scarce if one can not plant seed that will survive. Are you just looking for others to lease land there or are you including people in your community? Would be interested in knowing more. Thanks- Peace,light and love.
        Just a note, your website is showing up "not found".