Hello to you people of the world

  • Giovanni
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2010
      Hello, I am new to this group.I do live in France and would like to know if I can help with translation work.Also if You know people in Europe to connect with please let me know.I wish You all a blessed day.
    • manuel ayala
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2010
        its been meny years  since i was in france back when i was an international tour guide taking grps from mexico and usa to beautful france- question if an american would like to retire in  france and live very modest what would you say he be paying in rent for a small studio or one  room  with a private bath. in an average section of paris.

        best regards a new friend from mountain view california ( retired ) bilingual teacher spanish and english . thks.