Fw: (ECETI.News) Dr. Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf

  • tina delgreco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      Dr. Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf

      Focusing our energies in response to the Gulf tragedy and for healing the waters and its inhabitants -

      Yesterday at our spiritual center we read a letter from Dr. Masaru Emoto who many of you will recognize as the scientist from Japan who has done
      all the research and publications about the characteristics of water.
      Among other things, his research reveals that water physically responds
      to emotions.

      Right now, most of us have the predominantly angry emotion when we
      consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while certainly we are
      justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our
      planet and its life forms, if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray
      the prayer that Dr Emoto, himself, has proposed.

      "I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
      To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral, algae, and all living creatures . . . I am sorry.
      Please forgive me.
      Thank you.
      I love you. "

      We are passing this request to people who we believe might be willing
      to participate in this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing
      that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the
      Gulf of Mexico.

      We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.

      We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power
      of love is greater than any power active in the Universe today.

      Please join us in oft repeating this healing prayer of of Dr. Emoto's.
      And feel free to copy and paste this to send it around the planet.
      Let's take charge, and do our own clean up!

      And so it is! Pass it on.

      Thank you Dr. Emoto and my friend, Joline, who sent this to me.

      We wish to do all that is possible to allow the universe to know we are earnest and intent.

      Love and Light, Lea