Re: [tt-welcome] Re: I would like to Join all of you when You get your Safe Place Mybe I Could Help"

  • william barber
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
      http://www.zetatalk.com/mexico/seguras.htm
      http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm

      --- On Mon, 3/30/09, Pablo Frei <farocastilla@...> wrote:
      From: Pablo Frei <farocastilla@...>
      Subject: Re: [tt-welcome] Re: I would like to Join all of you when You get your Safe Place Mybe I Could Help"
      To: tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 7:30 PM

      Excuse me.

      I dont speak english. But I need contact a friends that talk about safe place before 2012.

      Freiro

      ____________ _________ _________ __

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 4:04 PM
        Hi, I am living in Colombia (South America) Acacías
        City, META State, 130 kilometers from the capital of Colombia, Bogotá.
        Do you will like know this city?
        Please click to address now...
        www.acacias.com.co

        thanks for this email...though i don't know how you get into my inbox. you are the second person to email me regarding this. I know you don't speak english well but you can always ask someone to help you with this letter. I am planning to also to relocate. i am thinking of south america. A person who can speak spanish would be excellent actually. Where do you live now? I am in the Philippines now. This is a very unsafe place. South america is a safe continent. I will update you with the plans. I could add you to my yahoo messenger one of these days...so it's best if you can brush up a little bit on your english? YM is better so we can share videos and photos if we need to.... especially regarding safe place or 2012 or communication in general. Keep me posted.
        From: Pablo Frei <farocastilla@ yahoo.es>
        To: tt-welcome@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 11:30 PM

        Excuse me.