I would like to Join all of you when You get your Safe Place Mybe I Could Help"

  • redwoodsmann
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2009
      Hi All You People. I am A electronic tech I could fix mostly old electronics Very good at wiring Cb units and Fixing circuits and I build computer and repair them I hope to be a use person when there problems Hope to Hear from you..... Steve
    • baguiosky
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2009
        --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, "redwoodsmann" <redwoodsmann@...> wrote:

        > Hi All You People. I am A electronic tech I could fix mostly old electronics Very good at wiring Cb units and Fixing circuits and I build computer and repair them I hope to be a use person when there problems Hope to Hear from you..... Steve

        Hello..I'd like to know how you got into my inbox...please write to me more...I really wanna know about your thoughts. Safe place...2012, we should talk about this...as it is really getting near.
        Thank you again...thank you for writing.
        ciao
      • Pablo Frei
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
          Excuse me.
          I dont speak english. But I need contact a friends that talk about safe place before 2012.
          Freiro

          ________________________________
          > Hi All You People. I am A electronic tech I could fix mostly old electronics Very good at wiring Cb units and Fixing circuits and I build computer and repair them I hope to be a use person when there problems Hope to Hear from you..... Steve

          Hello..I'd like to know how you got into my inbox...please write to me more...I really wanna know about your thoughts. Safe place...2012, we should talk about this...as it is really getting near.
          Thank you again...thank you for writing.
          ciao

        • Shila Dilag
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009

            hello pablo frei,
            thanks for this email...though i don't know how you get into my inbox.  you are the second person to email me regarding this.  I know you don't speak english well but you can always ask someone to help you with this letter.  I am planning to also to relocate.  i am thinking of south america.  A person who can speak spanish would be excellent actually.  Where do you live now?  I am in the Philippines now.  This is a very unsafe place.  South america is a safe continent.  I will update you with the plans.  I could add you to my yahoo messenger one of these days...so it's best if you can brush up a little bit on your english?  YM is better so we can share videos and photos if we need to.... especially regarding safe place or 2012 or communication in general.  Keep me posted.
            From: Pablo Frei <farocastilla@...>
            To: tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 11:30 PM

            ____________ _________ _________ __
            > Hi All You People. I am A electronic tech I could fix mostly old electronics Very good at wiring Cb units and Fixing circuits and I build computer and repair them I hope to be a use person when there problems Hope to Hear from you..... Steve

            Hello..I'd like to know how you got into my inbox...please write to me more....I really wanna know about your thoughts. Safe place...2012, we should talk about this...as it is really getting near.
            Thank you again...thank you for writing.
            ciao

          • william barber
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
              http://www.zetatalk.com/mexico/seguras.htm
              http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
                Hi, I am living in Colombia (South America) Acacías
                City, META State, 130 kilometers from the capital of Colombia, Bogotá.
                Do you will like know this city?
                Please click to address now...
                www.acacias.com.co

                From: Pablo Frei <farocastilla@ yahoo.es>