Fw: Earth Changes, Prophecy, & Preparedness:

  • tina delgreco
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
      Hi! Folks
      I fell asleep again listening to coasttocoastam. I'm in Eastern Time zone.
      Had just sent out an email to a friend re: priority spending, and
      here is a summary of last nights show from my coastzone newsletter. Have you signed up yer?
      It keeps you informed as does Stan and Holly Deyo's site.
      Their Dare to Prepare book is probably the best one out there.
      At the end I have a link to their site's summary of their book and why it is necessary to get the Big Picture re: earth changes and govt intervention.
      Take care,
      Love & Light
      Tina

      Earth Changes, Prophecy, & Preparedness:
      Authors Stan Deyo and his wife Holly Drennan Deyo discussed earth changes, prophecy, social unrest, and what we can do to prepare for the coming upheaval. Stan noted that the sun's protective "bubble" has been shrinking, which makes Earth more susceptible to harmful cosmic rays (view related graphics). We've been seeing dramatic weather events, with extremes in cold and heat, and more floods and drought, they detailed.

      The Deyos recently visited an Indian tribe and discussed Hopi Prophecy with them. According to Hopi prophecy, at one point the sun will get so hot that grass will burn, and water will submerge many areas in the United States (see map). A prelude to the earth changes will be a civil war between factions within the U.S., followed by Martial Law, and an overseas invasion leading to the fall of America, the Hopis believe. Holly suggested that families put together a Disaster Plan which includes a meeting place outside of the home. Because food delivery could be interrupted at stores, she advocated for intensive gardening, growing a lot of plants in a small, concentrated area. We need to have enough food, medicine and water to regroup in the event of an emergency, said Stan. For more on preparedness, review this material. Quote of the Night: "Broad-stroking it, we would encourage...several things. [People should live] Away from the coast, east of the
      Rockies, west of the Mississippi, and out of big cities...if you can be within 50 miles of a big city that would be preferable." --Holly Deyo on the ideal location to live in the US.

      http://www.standeyo.com/News_Files/Hollys.html
    • DRPPRRO
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
        I doubt if they will succeed at Martial Law. This has been attempted 100's of times by the Bush Treasonist Regime and we received help from our military as well as off-planet.

        Sincerely,
        Dr.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
          Thanks for writing.
          I believe that what is possible in future can be altered by our consciousness
          Just passing the info out for discussion
          take care
          Tina