Re: Breaking: Obama's latest numbers

  • Horatio
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008
      I'm sorry Clipper, in which dimension did you see that duo in the
      Presidency again? You must have been consumming some of that good
      Alaskan stuff. . .( Hail_to_the_Chief
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hail_to_the_Chief> playing in the
      background)

      --- In tt-welcome@yahoogroups.com, <cannex@...> wrote:

      > Or... you could just go to
      > http://www.johnmccain.com/landing/glc1.htm?sid=google&t=gelac and make
      > donation to our next President and Vice-President (currently my
      Governor).

    • cannex@mosquitonet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008
        No biggie. I usually vote for the one I think will do the best job FOR the
        people, all of them. I remember back in both Bush days. I did not vote for
        either one of them either. This time there was no best choice so I went for
        my own Governor. You can't blame me for what may come.

        Clipper

        I'm sorry Clipper, in which dimension did you see that duo in the
        Presidency again? You must have been consumming some of that good
        Alaskan stuff. . .( Hail_to_the_Chief
        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hail_to_the_Chief> playing in the
        background)

        Database version: 5.11080