Birthing a New World

  • peter6264
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      Birthing a New World
      10-4-07 through Sue Ann

      Dear One,
      WE would like to talk about what happened last night around 9pm your
      time. There was a great shift in direction of your corner of the
      Universe in its travels to its new destination. A major adjustment
      needed to be made which caused the planet to release some of Her
      toxins as to be able to continue on her way into the new dimension.
      WE know Peter and some of the others in the group were and still are
      processing those toxins and WE are most appreciative of this.

      The planet made a jump into another level a little like going into
      hyper space for a time. WE know many of you have been feeling this
      journey and this is simply yet another of the many stages the planet
      has been and will go through; much like an airplane or ship traveling
      on your planet making sudden twists and turns while those aboard feel
      the movements of these course corrections.

      Once again WE appreciate those who are processing theses toxins but
      this is unfortunately an important part of the ascension process.
      Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, thus it must be processed and
      this is one of the tasks many of you have taken on in service to the
      ALL.

      With much LOVE and Appreciation,
      Aristenna and the Hierarchy of the Council of Light

      Many in my own Yahoogroup are also reporting sharing in the pain of
      this process.

      Hello Peter,
      I can finally write this to you. Today has been on heck of a day. It
      started last night somewhere around 9ish. Overwhelming heart pain and
      bouts of crying for no discernible reason. I had many dreams I can't
      remember but I feel they were conversations and maybe more with
      guidance. I woke up at 2:30 for a bit. Had the feeling of trying to
      digest what had gone on in a dream. Went back to bed and got up at
      the usual time feeling definitely in some intense heart pain and
      crying. This continued for most of the day. I had no idea what was
      happening. Lots of self doubt came up and the want to blame someone
      for what I was feeling. I couldn't bring myself to listen to
      guidance. I almost lost it. The pain, hurt and anguish was near
      unbearable. Your postings finally got through and I was able to relax
      enough to get the following channeling. I can't stop crying. My heart
      feels like it's been ripped asunder. Laid out naked, exposed, raw, and
      tender. It hurts like hell. Why do I feel this way?

      Dear One,
      You are bonded with Mother Earth and you feel her pain. You know what
      it's like to go through the birthing process with nothing but breath
      and your mother. Mother Earth has not even that support. You are
      asked to aid. We will only let you bear what you are able. The tears
      you shed are a relief to her. You are stronger on your feminine that
      you know. Do Not Give Up. Stay Connected. You are feeling the pain of
      the heart energies. You can see intimately how needful the healing
      is. Love and forgiveness. That tender touch and immense Love given to
      a newborn - Send this to Mother Earth in this birthing process.
      Encouragement, Support,and Love -- A huge blanket of Love-- Give her
      the strength to move through the darkest hours.

      With much love and respect Harene, Grand Mother energy to the Council
      on Nebadon

      www.4truthseekers.org
    • thefilbys
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        Thank you for your welcome,

        I am unsure if I should be here or if this will be posted, I was
        looking for a group that was indeed aware and different, but there is
        something in what I have read since being here. It is EGO !
        This is not Birthing a New World is it!
        There is a looking without for help ? All power comes from within !
        Stay positive, stay well.
        dazlemwithlight

        PS... Aristenna and the Hierarchy of the Council of Light. What
        hierarchy ? This term Hierarchy, lends itself to dictators and alike,
        in which truly ascended beings don't indulge. Sounds like EGO to me.